鸡肉饺子is a delicious combination of cheese-filled tortellini, tender bites of chicken, and fresh broccoli, tossed in a cheesy sauce and baked until hot and bubbly. This easy casserole is comforting, flavorful, and filling.
As far as comfort food goes, there aren’t too many things better than lots of cheese and plenty of pasta (ok, or土豆泥）。尽管Mac和奶酪是很好，总之，当你尝试这种鸡饺子，很可能只是成为您去到舒适的食物。
It’s so quick and easy to make, thanks to a few shortcuts. We’re using rotisserie chicken (already cooked, tender, and flavorful chicken with zero prep) and frozen tortellini that you don’t need to thaw or bake beforehand. We’re also skipping a pot to cook the broccoli in, because if you cut it small enough, it will bake through in time. I’m all about the shortcuts (as long as they work) and I can tell you this casserole comes out perfectly every single time!
虽然这顿饭是非常包容的 - 蔬菜（西兰花），蛋白质（鸡），和碳水化合物（面食），它可能有利于被服务的旁边一些蔬菜或较轻的配菜。下面是一些想法。
What to serve with Chicken Tortellini
- For side dishes, a large花园salad(such as thisOlive Garden Salad山寨或本Italian Salad) would be delicious.
- While this dish already has broccoli, if you’re looking to add more veggies, theseroasted vegetables是小菜一个很好的选择。
Love chicken and tortellini? Here are some other ideas.
- 鸡与饺子香蒜：这是我们的最爱pesto chicken tortellinirecipe.
- Lightersauce: Use fat-free sour cream and 1% milk for a cheese sauce with less fat.
- 鸡肉饺子大蒜：Trythis recipe并交换了香肠短切烤鸡。
- 鸡肉沙拉意大利饺子: try thisGreek tortellini pasta saladand add some chopped rotisserie chicken
- 俗气鸡饺子汤: Here’s our favoritechicken tortellini soup!
Preparing ahead of time
When ready to bake,让砂锅坐在柜台上的烤箱预热到375华氏度添加panko摘心和覆盖箔砂锅。烤45-50分钟或直至通过加热，气泡周围的边缘。
To reheat Chicken Tortellini in the oven, cover the leftovers in the casserole dish with foil and bake at 375 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until warmed through.
You can also reheat individual servings in themicrowave。
- Make and assemble according to directions, up until adding the panko. Store panko in a bag separately to avoid a soggy topping.
- Let casserole cool from the warm cheese sauce.
- Wrap securely with plastic wrap and then foil.
- 标签和冻结长达3 months。
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees F for 45-55 minutes. Add panko topping in the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Make sure to only use1 pound (or 16 ounces) of tortellini。任何越来越酱油将不足以外套和面面俱到。
- I have tried this dish with fresh tortellini, but it tends to absorb too much liquid. I recommend sticking withfrozen tortellini.
- Freshly grated cheese允许一个完美的融进了奶油酱。如果您使用预乳酪丝时，涂在它不断it from melting as well or tasting as fresh.
More comfort food favorites:
- Quinoa Enchilada Bake
- 一个煎锅Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Chicken Divan
- Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- 一个煮锅Chicken Enchilada Pasta
鸡肉饺子is a delicious combination of cheese-filled tortellini pasta, tender bites of chicken, and fresh broccoli, tossed in a cheesy sauce and baked until hot and bubbly. This easy casserole is comforting, flavorful, and satisfying.
- 2cupsrotisserie chicken,chopped into small pieces
- 1pound (16 ounces)冷冻奶酪填充饺子
- 3汤匙unsalted butter
- 1/3cupwhite all-purpose flour
- 1cupfreshly grated sharp Cheddar
- 1cupfreshly grated Parmesan cheese,divided
- 1/2cupsour cream（我用的无脂肪）
- 2茶匙chicken bouillon powder
- 1和1/2茶匙Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoonEACH: dried parsley flakes, roasted garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoongranulated onion
- Salt and pepper
- 2汤匙unsalted butter
- 3/4cupPanko(next to breadcrumbs)
CASSEROLE:Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Cut the broccoli into small pieces (no need to cook beforehand if you chop it small). Chop the chicken into small pieces. Add both to the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Add the frozen (not thawed and not cooked) tortellini on top. Toss everything to combine.
酱：熔体3汤匙黄油小锅内，中火加热。一旦融化，逐渐在面粉中添加，而拂动不断，直到稠膏形式。拂一分钟，煮出来的生面粉味道，然后在1/3杯牛奶的逐渐加入，同时拂动不断。逐步加入1/3杯鸡汤或肉汤，同时继续拂。倒入另一1/3杯牛奶，另1/3杯的股票，最后剩下的1/3杯牛奶，最后剩下的1/3杯的股票。每次添加，直到完全光滑和酱增厚后打蛋器。Add in 1 cup of sharp Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and whisk until completely smooth. Add in sour cream and whisk again until smooth. Stir in the chicken bouillon powder, Dijon mustard, dried parsley, garlic powder, granulated onion, and salt and pepper to taste (I add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add to taste preference -- the Parmesan cheese does add a good amount of saltiness as well).
组装和烘烤:把酱倒在砂锅中的一切dish and toss ingredients to evenly coat. Make sure the tortellini is covered with the sauce. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese over top of the casserole. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium high heat, melt the 2 tablespoons butter for the topping. Add the panko crumbs and toast, stirring constantly, until panko is light brown and toasted. After casserole has baked for 30 minutes, remove and then sprinkle topping evenly over cheese. Bake, uncovered, for another 8-10 minutes or until warm and bubbly. Remove and serve hot.