This意大利面食沙拉装有所有最好的原料。它充满多汁，甜，樱桃番茄。香脆酥黄瓜。咸味黑橄榄。灿烂的帕玛森芝士。夏普红洋葱。消防烤红辣椒。香辣可口的香肠。嫩烤鸡。一切都结合创建风味爆炸！ Italian Pasta Salad is dressed in a homemade creamy Italian dressing. However, if you prefer, you can pick up bottled dressing at the grocery store.
This Italian pasta salad is the ultimate summer lunch or dinner! It’s hearty with plenty of protein, yet fresh and bright. And while mayo-laden dressings definitely have their place in summer pasta salads like thisbroccoli grape pasta salad,or thisMexican street corn pasta salad, it’s nice to swap out the mayo for something a little lighter.
There is still a little bit (just 2 tablespoons!) of mayo in this dressing so it feels thick and creamy, but it’s primarily an oil and vinegar dressing with plenty of dried Italian herbs!
Veggie cutting hack
To chop the tomatoes and olives easier and quicker, I like to use a little hack. Here’s what you need:
- 2 plates with footed bottoms
- A sharp serrated knife
Then repeat with the olives.
- Use small-textured pasta.选择一个有很多角落和缝隙来保存美味的意大利通心粉酱。如果你不能找到rotini，我建议微型壳，微型farfalle，或螺丝粉。
- Tame the bite of red onion.If you’re sensitive to the flavor of raw red onion, soak the diced onions in ice cold, salted water for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly before adding to the salad.
- 盐的面食水。Since this pasta is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted. Make sure the pasta is well-salted as it cooks, since salting is the only chance you have to season the actual pasta. Don’t be afraid to add more salt to the finished salad if it needs it. Read about how toproperly salt your pasta water here。作为一个经验一般规则，我加1克茶匙盐至4杯水。
- Cook the pasta toal dente.Since the pasta sits in dressing, it has a tendency to get soggy if overcooked. Pasta also gets a little firmer when served cold, so don’t under-cook it! I cook it right to the package directions of whatal denteis (for rotini, that’s 7-8 minutes).
- Use a roasted red pepper.While a raw red pepper will work in this salad, roasted red peppers are softer and have such a great smokey flavor. You can buy jars of roasted red peppers at the store; they are usually near things like pickles, capers and artichoke hearts.
- If you have time, make the dressing in advance。This dressing improves if it’s made in advance and chilling in the fridge; the flavors meld together and intensify, plus, it’s just better chilled! When chilling the dressing, separation is normal. Let it sit out for 5 or so minutes and give it a good shake before adding to the salad.
Using rotisserie chicken makes this Italian Pasta Salad come together so quickly. It also becomes an even more flavorful salad because the rotisserie chicken is seasoned.
If you aren’t purchasing a rotisserie chicken, you can make your own rotisserie chicken and then use the leftover meat in this salad. Alternatively, you can use leftover grilled chicken or any other leftover chicken; just make sure to chop it into bite-sized pieces.
这酱配方的网站上我的所有时间的最爱之一。事实上，其罕见的没有在我的冰箱在整个星期的沙拉使用批处理吧。我也很喜欢如何迅速谈到了一堆食材一起 - 只是添加到一个玻璃瓶，动摇结合 - 真的，就是这么简单！
That said, if you don’t want to make the homemade dressing, you can replace it with one (16-ounce) bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing and one envelope (.7 ounces) of a dry Italian dressing mix. Whisk the two together and pour over the Italian pasta salad (you’ll likely use just over half of the dressing). Another good alternative is bottled Olive Garden® salad dressing.
More salad recipes
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Saladwith a poppy seed vinaigrette
- 希腊面食沙拉with a Greek-inspired vinaigrette
- Honey Mustard Salad Dressingwith a chicken and greens salad
- Autumn Crunch Pasta Saladreader favorite recipe!
This意大利面食沙拉装有所有最好的原料。它用充满甜美多汁的樱桃西红柿。香脆酥黄瓜。咸味黑橄榄。灿烂的帕玛森芝士。夏普红洋葱。消防烤红辣椒。香辣可口的香肠。嫩烤鸡。一切都结合创建风味爆炸！ The salad is dressed in a homemade creamy Italian dressing. However, if you prefer, you can pick up bottled dressing at the grocery store.
- 3杯uncooked pasta(such as small shells or rotini)
- 1cup (4 oz; 110g)rotisserie chicken,shredded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2杯（3盎司;65克）salami,thinly sliced
- 1杯左右（160G）cherry tomatoes,halved
- 1/4cup (10g)平叶欧芹，finely diced
- 1/2杯（63克）black olives,halved
- 1/2杯（90克）烤红椒，coarsely chopped (See Note 1)
- 1cup (125g)English cucumber（或波斯黄瓜）切成半月形
- 1/4杯（30克）红葱头，finely diced
- 1/3cup (20g)freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3tablespoonsfresh Italian parsleyfinely chopped
- 1/3cup (73g)red wine vinegar
- 1 and 1/2茶匙Dijon mustard
- 1/2茶匙EACH:dried oregano, Italian seasoning
- 1茶匙white granulated sugar
- 1/2cup (104g)olive oil
- 2tablespoonsgood-quality full fat mayonnaise(I like Best Foods/Hellmans)
连衣裙ING:在一个大玻璃瓶,加入所有调味料ingredients: 1/3 cup red wine vinegar, 1 and 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon white sugar, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons mayo, and salt & pepper to taste (I use 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper). Put on the lid and shake to combine. It might take a minute of good vigorous shaking, but the mayo should completely integrate (keep shaking until it does). If you have time, make this ahead and chill in the fridge to intensify the flavors. Shake again right before mixing in to the salad.
PASTA: Prepare the pasta according to package directions. Make sure to generously salt the water (I add 1 teaspoon to every 4 cups of water). Don't forget to salt the pasta water or the whole salad will taste under-seasoned. Drain, rinse under cold water, and toss with 2 tablespoons of the prepared Italian dressing. Set aside.
连衣裙SALAD: Toss all the prepared veggies/meats with the pasta. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Add dressing to preference (we use it all, but you may like less!). Toss the salad. Season with any additional salt and pepper if needed.