Crushed Oreos mixed with softened cream cheese, rolled into a ball, and dipped in melted chocolate make up the famousOreo Ballsrecipe!
Oreo Balls (also known as Oreo Truffles) are simple to make (only four ingredients!) and a hit wherever we serve them. They can be made ahead of time and keep well for several days in the fridge.
There are only a few treats that I can think of that you could truly call iconic: the ones每个人知道和喜欢，开始推动产品的一种方式。米饭克里斯皮对待是现在唯一想到的其他小吃。Nabisco公司当他们向世界介绍时袭击了黄金，并且在此之后很快就会出生，奥雷奥球出生。
这些都是easilyone of the most requested treats in my home. They’re also my favorite treat to jazz up for holidays (check out theseChristmas truffles,Halloween truffles(version 1), orHalloween Truffles(version 2). I even made Oreo Balls intocookie form在我姐姐的婚礼接待的饼干酒吧服务。但是，今天我们将它带回基础与经典的奥利奥球配方。
How to make Oreo balls:
- Crush Oreos:金沙城中心网址确保奥利奥finely crushed; big chunks of cookie will mess up the texture.I pulse whole Oreos (no need to remove creme) in the blender until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Mix the cream cheese and cookie crumbs until you’ve got athick and slightly sticky dough. You can knead the mixture with your手, astand mixer，或者hand mixer.（我更喜欢手动混合器。）
- To form the cookies, I pinch off a heaping tablespoon of the “dough” andknead it until it easily rolls into a ball.
- Place the balls on a tray andrefrigerate.这使得它们金沙城中心网址更容易倾斜！
How to dip Oreo Balls
Place achilledball on top of a large fork; use a spoon to pour melted chocolate over the ball. Tap that fork against the bowl a few times to smooth the chocolate and then slide the fork against the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Use a table knife to gently slide the ball off the fork and onto a parchment-lined tray to harden.
Jazz up the Oreo Balls a bit by adding on adrizzle of white chocolate. If you want a distinct white chocolate layer, add the drizzle once the chocolate has set up. If you want the white to bleed into the chocolate (so it looks likethis) add the white chocolate drizzle immediately after dipping the ball in chocolate.
另一种选择：添加一些精细粉碎的羊肉面包屑to the top of the Oreo Ball. Add while the chocolate is still wet so they will stick.
Oreo Ball FAQs
How do you melt chocolate for dipping?
While there are lots of ways to melt chocolate, I like using the microwave. The secret? Microwave in short bursts and stir in between each burst for 10-15 seconds.Remember melting is still happening after being removed from the microwave.
Oreo Balls have cream cheese in them, so they need to be refrigerated when not being served. If left out they will not only be unsafe to eat but they will also soften and might not hold together.
Can Oreo Balls be frozen?
You can freeze these (before being dipped in chocolate) for3-4 months in an airtight container. Allow frozen balls to defrost in the fridge for a few hours before dipping in chocolate.
Can you put Oreos in a blender?
您可以将整个oreos融为一交搅拌机。你也可以使用一个foodprocessor. Another option is to place the cookies in a plastic bag and hit them with arollingpin直到他们被压碎。无论您使用的方法如何，都可以确保矿石完全被压碎。
How many Oreos are in a pack?
A standard Oreo pack has36 cookiesinside.
Tips and tricks
- High-quality chocolate:使用良好的高品质的巧克力是拥有最好的奥利球的关键。我建议使用Guittard®或Ghirardelli®。高质量的巧克力不仅融化，而且还为整体味道造成奇迹。
- Smooth:If your chocolate coating is too thick, add a bit more oil to help smooth it out and make dipping easier.
- Use this recipe withGolden Oreosinstead of chocolate for a vanilla flavor. (any Oreo flavor will work!)
- 交换牛奶，半甜或黑巧克力white chocolate.
- Dip Oreo Balls in meltedAndes® mints并撒上crushedpeppermintfor a holiday treat.
- Addcrushed nutson top.
- Sprinkle迷你巧克力芯片on top.
- Try usingalmondbarkinstead of chocolate.
How to make Oreo Balls without cream cheese
While I don’t think the cream cheese is an overly prevalent flavor, you can swap it out with a few other ingredients.
- Cookie butter(when making Golden Oreo Balls)
- Chocolate or vanilla frosting
- Marshmallow Fluff®
- Melted butter
- More ideas/suggestions这里
Refrigerate them in an airtight container for up to2-3 weeks.
- Muddy Buddies
- Rice Krispie Treats(或者Fruity Pebble Rice Krispie Treats)
- 食用饼干面团(No-Bake and Food Safe!)
- 14.3ouncesOreos(1 package--36 whole Oreos)
- 8ouncescream cheesefull fat, softened to room temperature
- 2杯chocolate chipsmilk chocolate, semi-sweet, or dark --whichever you like best; we love milk! Guittard or Ghirardelli are our favorites brands.
- 1/2cupwhite chocolate
Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Place whole Oreo cookies (don't separate cookie from creme) in a blender or food processor. Pulse until they have been crushed into fine crumbs. Ensure there are no large pieces and transfer all but2汤匙(set aside for later) to a large bowl or stand mixer.
Scoop Oreo "dough" by tablespoonsful (I like smaller balls so the ratio of Oreo to chocolate is bigger, but feel free to make them larger) and knead the balls until you can roll into a smooth and even ball. Repeat with all the dough until it is all rolled in balls.
Place in fridge or freezer and chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
Place dark, milk, or semi-sweet chocolate in microwave-safe bowls. Melt the chocolate in bursts of 15 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 15 seconds until chocolate is completely smooth. Be careful to not burn/scorch the chocolate-- a lot of melting happens out of the microwave. Add some oil if needed to thin. (I usually add about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per cup of chocolate.) Stir until smooth.
Remove Oreo Balls from the fridge/freezer and dip them in chocolate. Place onechilledball on a large fork and spoon melted chocolate right over the ball. Tap that fork against the bowl a few times to help the chocolate smooth out and then slide the fork against the edge of the bowl to remove excess. Use a table knife to gently slide the ball off the fork and onto the prepared parchment paper-lined tray. Repeat until all the truffles are dipped in chocolate. If the melted chocolate is getting too hard to dip, put in the microwave for another 15 seconds and remix. Sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons of Oreo crumbs over half of the truffles.
For the remaining truffles, add a white chocolate drizzle (optional): add the white chocolate (and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon oil if desired, to make it easier to work with) to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in bursts of 15 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 15 seconds until smooth. Transfer the melted white chocolate into a plastic bag and seal it. Cut off the very tip with scissors and pipe through the bag in stripes across the Oreo balls.
Allow chocolate to harden before serving. Keep any leftover Oreo Balls stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
We do our best to provide accurate nutritional analysis for our recipes. Our nutritional data is calculated using a third-party algorithm and may vary, based on individual cooking styles, measurements, and ingredient sizes. Please use this information for comparison purposes and consult a health professional for nutrition guidance as needed.